1) What can I do to get more leads?
2) Once I receive a lead, what should I do & what should I NOT do?
Here are some DO'S & DONT'S:
DO: Reply quickly. The longer you wait, the harder it will be for someone to remember why they clicked your ad in the first place.
DON'T: Just send them to your website. Engage in a conversation. What would you say to someone if they walked into your "store"? Would you say, "go to my website"? No, probably not. This is the mindset you should put yourself in when replying to your leads.
DO: Offer a value proposition. This can help get you [more] leads. What are you offering to make your ad stand out? Why would they click? You can change your ad title and description at any time, just click into your stats then hit "Manage Promotion".
DO: Reply more than once. Did you know: It takes about 3 or more engagements with a user to turn them into a customer. Keep reaching out!
Some interesting email Marketing Facts:
1) Companies using email to nurture leads generate 50% more sales-ready leads and at 33% lower cost. And nurtured leads, on average, produce a 20% increase in sales opportunities compared to non-nurtured leads. (Hubspot)
2) Marketers consistently ranked email as the single most effective tactic for awareness, acquisition, conversion, and retention. (Gigaom Research)
3) Email is nearly 40 times better than Facebook and Twitter at acquiring customers. (McKinsey & Company)
4) Using marketing automation can increase conversion rates by over 50%. (Aberdeen Group)
5) Personalized promotional mailings have 29% higher unique open rates and 41% higher unique click rates than non-personalized mailings. (Experian)